Utah’s Public Lands Policy Coordination Office created the County RMP Resource Center webpages to provide assistance to counties in writing their resource plans.
- Templates and Planning Guides
- Example Plans: Sevier County (draft), Emery County, Calumet County WI
- Specific Resource Templates for Wildlife, Fisheries, TES, and Predator Control
- Presentations on many resources
- and Frequently Asked Questions
The Rural Planning Group created the County Resources Management Plan Toolkit. Templates, examples, and other helps are provided.
The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) along with the Association of Conservation Districts and the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food have created countywide Resource Assessments.